Before each photoshoot, I ask my client to send me some of their outfit ideas so we can discuss their choices. You, as my client, play the most important role in the photo shoot, and while I offer my advice on what to wear, you are the one deciding.
Here are some factors that will help you and me to come to a decision on the right outfits for a successful photo shoot.
- Are you looking for a casual or a formal session?
- The location, having outfits that suit the location is crucial.
- Season, this is pretty self-explanatory but besides the obvious weather conditions, I will usually tell you to bring some different options in case the weather changes.
- Do you want a theme, or you do not want a theme?
- You might have a strong opinion about what you would like to wear, in that case we'll try to find what is more suitable to your taste, style and ideas.
- If you are an influencer or an entrepreneur you most likely have a niche and a style, in that case we'll work around that.
- Feeling comfortable is crucial, you must feel beautiful and comfortable on what you're wearing.
- In case you do not have anything on mind I will give you some of my ideas and we will find the perfect outfit and photoshoot for you.
In my opinion an outfit is important, but it isn’t the most important thing. Feeling confident and confortable on your own skin is what is gonna make the session amazing.
Some people feel awesome wearing their best outfit, others feel better on jeans and a T-shirt. Do not allow anybody to tell you otherwise.
Let's make you shine in your own way!