NO WORRIES! I GOT YOU!
Getting ready for your photoshoot can be stressful, you have to think about so many things, right?
NO WORRIES! I will help you with every single thing!
Preparing yourself before the session it isn’t only to get dress. You need to:
- Test your outfit before the session
- Launder and iron your clothes. You don't want neither stains nor wrinkles on your beautiful photos.
- Bring your clothes on hangers. You didn’t spend all that time ironing to f* it up now!
- Are you wearing one or more outfits? If the answer is more than one we'll figure out before hand where and how are you going to get changed.
- Do not wear your outfit on your way to the session, get changed right there to be sure nothing happens to it.
- HAIR AND MAKEUP:
- Depending on the photo shoot we are going to have, you're going to need a more or less natural make up and hair. We'll discuss this together before hand, but a bigger question will come to your head, Should I do it by myself or should I pay a professional? My answer to this is, up to you! Are you good doing it yourself? Are you terrible? Are these photos a casual photoshoot or are these photos an important memory? We'll go through these questions together to decide what is best for you in case you aren’t sure.
- MANICURE: Whether you get an appointment for a manicure or you do it at home, come with nice and clean nails to the photoshoot.
- BRUSH YOUR TEETH: This can sound stupid but sometimes with all the rush you might forget the basics.
- IF YOU WAX OR SHAVE: Remember doing it with some time before the shoot to avoid red skin.
- AVOID DRINKING THE DAY BEFORE AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT OF SLEEP
- DON'T GET A SUNBURN!
- A lip balm, a comb, a hair tie, a jacket and YOUR BEST ATTITUDE!
*Additional things to bring to your photoshoot will be discussed.
- BE ON TIME AND LET'S MAKE THIS FUN AND EASY!