Most people think that an elopement has to be a secret, with only you two and quick, WRONG!!!
Your elopement can be so much more than a short ceremony before returning back to your usual daily life. You can still wear that dream dress and fill your wedding day with all of your favorite things.
When deciding between having a wedding or to elope, many people think that to elope might look selfish or even disrespectful to their loved ones.
I say, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you should choose WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
I love both traditional weddings and elopements, but WHAT DO YOU LOVE?
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ELOPE:
- YOU DON'T REALLY DREAM ABOUT A TRADITIONAL WEDDING. Eloping allows you to be selective on how you choose to celebrate your day.
- DREAM THE PLACE, MAKE IT HAPPENS. It can be at the top of your favorite mountain, on your dream beach, at that cute bridge, or wherever your imagination goes!
- YOU WANT A DAY FOR YOU TWO. This doesn’t mean that it has to be only you two, but this is about the freedom to choose solitude, or the amount of people you take with you.
- YOU WANT AN ADVENTURE! Getting married doing what you like the most is the best experience ever.
- YOU CAN SPEND THE MONEY ENJOYING WHAT YOU LOVE INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR A VENUE AND FOOD FOR TONS OF PEOPLE.
*Me and my husband eloped! We went 1 week to Oahu, Hawai, got married on a beach, grabbed a delicious dinner at the hotel and ate under the light of the moon. We did wedding and honey moon all at once, and it was magical!!
Contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or if you’re thinking about eloping!